Wednesday, October 15, 2008

*LIFE*

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!
Sorry it has been so long. Busy life since we got back.
The T's from Pearls where here about two hours ago. We had allot of fun and Serena and I finally swapped emails. Gilbert is now the little angel I always wanted him to be. The cure: forced, continual holding and lots of veggies! *lol*

I am gonna be posting a count down thingy on here soon. Guess why...


ACQUIRE THE FIRE IS COMING THE 31-1!!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!
Oh my gosh! I am so exited! I will admit I am a little unprepared this year. I don't have my outfit out yet. For those of you who remember: I was the girl who had her entire wardrobe picked a month before ATF. The youth group is going to a football game the week before so I am trying to put together a girlz night out for the girlz of the yg. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for an answer from some people and that will depend on whether I will be able to post a notice on the youth groups blog or not.
Speaking of youth group- I AM SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!
This coming Sunday Generation is supposed to get together to have our first worship practice. I'm singing. I'm gonna barf. Or I will at least start crying out of sheer nervousness right before. I am hoping nobody will want me to sing solo. I would rather sing with other people. And I don't wanna hear myself either. Apparently Mr.R (youth leader) thinks that one day when we are good enough we aught lead worship. And because of that me Mom wants me to get used to the feeling by actually singing with her on the worship team on Sunday. I say no and she hasn't mentioned it since then.
Oh, I finally got those shoes I've been wanting. Apparently they are called 'Vintage' or something. Anyway, I luv em. They are denim and lavender and purple and stuff. Sweet.
I also found this new band called The Rubyz. They are really good! I got their CD and I'm gonna put em on my Palm when I hopefully get a new one for Christmas. I want one with Windows Mobile, a key pad, music, and I'd like it to be a color. Green, blue, purple, or hot pink would be sweet. I've really been missing my old one. Especially when we go on road trips or something. *Boohoo*
One more thing before I go.
My book is moving along slowly but surely. I had no idea before I started writing that it took so long. I'm on chapter eleven. I'm thinking of changing Daronds name to Armon. What do you think? I like Armon better and that's why I wanna use it. Oh, well.
Hu. I have a ton to do. I need to finish literature, clean the cage and write before the end of the day.
Toodles, girlfriends!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Lvoe you, Sweet Pea!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of new and exciting things are happening! I Know how you feel about singing, I still feel like that, but... it's like this -God gave you a gift and you need to use it. It's like if you got that cool palm for Christmas and just let it sit and collect dust, man that would just be a crying shame! So go for it, You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you:). I'm looking forward to that day when you youth lead!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that would be awsome are we spending the night some where or what ??
tootels

Hannah