Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rainy, Cozy, and Free to Finish What I Have Started...

Monday I went to work. Mucked, groomed, lunged, led, talked, and watched Karen worm WiFi. They put a banana-smelling white paste in a tube that looks like a shot but without the needle. Then they check to make sure that there is no hay in the horses mouth. Next, they stick the tube into the corner of their mouth where the gab between their teeth are. They then push all the paste in and then hold the horses head up so that they cannot lower their head and spit it all out. Cool but disgusting.

Then I rode and was still off of the lunge line for the last week. I'm gonna try my hand and cantering....(!!!!) I know it sounds stupid but I'm deathly scared because I never got that far in any riding lessons. I cantered once, but only for a few paces and on accident. Mrs.Love says that I think too much about it so then I get nervous and do something wrong. Which, dare I say it, is true.

Anyway, today is supposed to rain all day long. That is good and bad for a number of reasons.

#1 The pigs need their cage cleaned but I can't do it in the rain.
#2 I have to wash a breeches, jeans and such but I'll have to hang it all inside.
#3 I LOVE to write in the rain and it is so cozy!
#4 I'm home all day with the rain and can do anythingthat I want to without having to worry about going anywhere! Woohoo!

Those two first ones are bad and the last two are good. Now I need to scoot. The dogs, pigs, and laundry are waiting to get done and my characters are complaining because most don't actually exist yet and apparently I'm taking too long getting them there! *lol*

- Hanna Liz

No comments: