Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Sheriff On Our Street Is Like Zac Effron in Middlefeild...

Okay so I'm gonna post something very interesting even though I know no one will comment (or even read, for that matter) because you're all about Facebook now. I'm not joking.

Our after-dinner devos where almost finished when we saw a little car and a Sheriff's car pull up with flashing lights. A Sheriff on our street is like Zac Effron in Middlefeild. *haha* We all got up and stared out the window with "ooh"s and "ahhh"s coming from every mouth. The Sheriff (a woman) got out and started talking to the "bad boy" driver. Eventually she left him and got back in the car. We later guessed that she was calling for backup because very soon, two more cops pulled up and got out.

Our neighbors had just returned home after going out for dinner so they where still outside while all this was happening. We watched and watched and watched like the nosy neighbors we are....and then....we saw it. "It" was the handcuffs being clicked onto the "sinful son's" wrists! The whole house was filled with commotion as all seven of us crowded around the front window to watch a real, live, arrest....on OUR quiet street! Very soon Mom decided to visit with Mrs.B (our neighbor) and Dad, me, my sibs, the B kids, and Mr.B where close behind. All us kids where shooed to the front porch but somehow through my witt and skill I ended up with the adults to listen in.....*mooohaahaa*

We watched in amazement as one cop shook out the kids pants...and even pulled them off. I wonder what it's like to stand for all the world to see in your boxers....to be completely honest, I would rather not find out. First, because I don't wear boxers (and for good reason), and second because I happen to like to wear pants when I'm not wearing a skirt. I have more reasons but I think two are enough. : D

Anyway, later we went back inside and soon got a call from Mrs.B telling us about what happened. They have connections and their house was directly in front of the cops and criminal. Apparently, this kid does not have a driver's licence. His mom was called by the cops and she said that she did not know that he had a car. The car that he was driving was actually his girlfriend's and so they arrested her too. But....when they searched his car they found 16 bags of heroine inside. (!!!!!!) That was enough to send him to the police department along with his girlfriend. They all eventually left and hopefully there will be something in the paper about it. If there is I'll be sure to give you the details.

- Hanna Liz Y

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

snazzy lol

Jen said...

How pathetic are we!? I think we can count that evening as drug awareness in our school. ;-)

Lvoe - Muver

Anonymous said...

Well, that was exciting and a good lesson on what not to do. Tell Ingleside that it was pathetic but I would have done the same! Love ya.
Grandma C.