Thursday, September 17, 2009

Of School & Haircuts

Yesterday was our first day of school, and it actually went pretty good. For those of you who are confused because Tuesday was supposed to be our first day - it was more like we where all at the table with Mumzee-Darling, and she explained what the year was gonna look like. We also started some of our reading and got acquainted with our new books and programs. I liked that idea better than when we had just jumped into it all with cold feet. *lol* Not really.

So, Wednesday was our really, and truly first day of school. We met at the table once again and talked about our day, then Mum made out papers for Nate, Lele, and Yours Truly. So while we olders searched for a place to seal our doom the littles had their first reading lesson and got all upset when they where done because they wanted to do another one (I'm now attempting to talk, type and keep Rilla from falling off of my lap...=] ). Anyway, it was a good day and now we must move onto today.

Later Lele is going to BestCuts to get a new hair cut. She says that she is going to "grow out my bangs and have them like Hanna's, and I want to get a haircut like hers today too!" I know, I'm popular, or in my home at least! *lol* (To be completely honest, I hate my bangs, and I'm growing them out.....again.) I asked my mom if I could go along and get mine done too because I found a new cut that I like, but apparently she's gonna take Lele first to see "how they do". For once I don't have to be the guinea pig! *lol*

- Hanna Liz Y

1 comment:

runnergirl© said...

Piglet---

great minds certainly do think alike, about the whole new post thing. (: love you tons girly. and good luck for school this year. you will have to tell me some of the titles you are reading! can't wait to see the new do on leah! bahhah. and you and me girl...growing out the bangs. you never know though, I might just randomly get them chopped! hehhe.

-Tigger.