Saturday, April 18, 2009

~First Look At The Green World~

And yet, more pig stories! *lol*
So today was another big day for for both Gilbert (whom I have finally chosen a middle name for: Blythe), and Snuggles. Well, the highs where in the seventies so we decided to take them out for their fist look at the green world. Once we brought out the top of their cage and got 'em under it, they discovered the wonderful delight of grazing! I loved to watch Gilbert; he was like a teeny, little horse! He chewed in one spot and then moved to another. It was adorable! They where also stuffed with lettuce, carrots, apple, and a couple daisies which they enjoyed. I then stuck them in Max's cage while I cleaned out their own cage. They are now resting from all the excitement....and getting ready for more tomorrow when Snuggles celebrates his first birthday! Gilbert is the fourteenth of next month. I'll post the pics tomorrow!

- Hanna Y

3 comments:

♥Miss Writer said...

Reading your blog makes me smile. But I have a question. Why the name Eruanna???

Talk to you later,
~Kels

runnergirl© said...

ohhh, how I wish I could be a guinea pig sometimes. I mean they are so careless, and when adventure strikes them all they can do is their pure instinct of grazing. To be let from a cage for the first time. wonderful! exciting! =]

-much love, Tigger.

Bina said...

aww thats, great! So cute!