Monday, May 4, 2009

Hotels, Lovely Early Hours, and POOLS!

Sometimes the best part about vacation is the hotels, right? Sometimes they can be really crappy and sometimes they can be even better than you expected. I'm hoping for the latter this week. My totally awesome super mom managed to get us a hotel suite that has a family room with a roll out and a seperate bedroom with two queen-sized beds! The other hotel room we are gonna be at the second night has an in-door, heated pool!!! I actually asked mumzee darling to look for a pool! So, I'm gonna take my bathing suit and jump in as soom as we get there. We are leaving at like, 5 am which thrills me to no end. I know, I'm weird right? I know! But I love leaving before the sun is up and the lights of the town have been switched on. Everything is so dark and silent and peaceful. Love it.

G2G, we are having pancakes and bacon and eggs and hashbrowns....something I haven't had for ages. Anyway, have a good week and see yall Sunday!

2 comments:

♥Miss Writer said...

BYEEEEE Hanna. Have FUN!

~Kels

Anonymous said...

BYEEEEEE Hanna. Have Fun!!!

~Hannah L,

(srry kels i know copy cat!! lol )