Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm gonna miss them...alot.

So can you believe it?
I'm alive & breathing! Hope you're not to disappointed...=]
Anyway: The reason I have not been blogging for the past (*think,think,think*) few weeks is because the K's have been visiting from Montana. They got here this last Sunday and stayed till Tuesday. Then they left for two days and and came back on Saturday. They left about an hour and a half ago. *boohoo* We will not see them for another year... Bren will be thirteen, Josh-Man will be...I think either ten or eleven and my best guess is that Siss will be nine. (Bren-Brennen, Josh-Man other wise known as Joshua, Siss-Sierra). I'm really gonna miss them.
I'm gonna save up and get Bren either the Caspian Nintendo DS game or a book in the series Dragons Among Us for his birthday. I'm sssssssssooooooooooo sad because we will not be able to be around when he turns thirteen. Mrs.K actually traveled all the way from Grove City, PA to my Grandma's house in Concord for my surprise birthday when I turned thirteen in 2007.

Yesterday after church we hung out at the house and then Dad took me, Brennen, Josh, Lele and Nate to see the movie Clone Wars at the drive-in. It was ssssssssssssooooooooooooo much fun!!! And now we have lots of memories to share along with the ones we have from Cabela's and going to Faith Mountain in West Virginia together and when a certain someone wet his pants because he was laughing so hard and the ones we have from talking on the phone for 4 hours after we found out they where moving.

I gotta stop or I'm gonna cry.
Have a nice day, everybody! =]
YHannaY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hanna,
It is a wonderful gift to have true friends. If you find one or two in your lifetime you will be blessed. Most folks are casual friends who change allegiance like some change their clothes. But true friends like the ones who just left are those that will be there forever no matter what. Cherish them and be the same for them. Proverbs says that a Friend loves at all times. True friends are always loyal and will share their lives with you, will ask forgiveness when they hurt you and will place equal value on the friendship. Choose yours wisely.
I love you and am so proud of you.
Love you, GS

Jen said...

It was a fun time and I am so glad they came. The house seems so quiet now!

Love,
Muver

runnergirl© said...

Hey Piglet!

I am happy that you had fun with the Kerry's. I haven't seen them since one of the 4th of July picnics at your house so very long ago!

oh, and who wet their pants? hehe. :P

-Tigger...

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna,
I haven't seen them for a while
I've known them since i was like 5 but we've never been that close to them like you are and thats cool that you are =]
gtg
Hannah

Lisa said...

I'm glad you had a good visit with the Kerrys. I know how much you all mean to each other. What a blessing! And, I'm glad you were able to go the drive in.
Love, Mrs. K.

The Girl Next Door said...

That's cool that you guys are so close to the Kerry's. And sounds like you had a lot of fun with em'!
That's sad that you guys won't be seein each other for another year. :(

Well, ttyl
-Ashawee