Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello, guys!
Ever had a big need, prayed about it and then it happened?
That's what happened to us on Thursday.
Nathan has been needing a full scale, with weighted keys and peddles piano.
So we have been praying for it for a long time.
Well on Thursday a white suburban pulls into our drive way and a big bald guy gets out. Mom answered the door and he askes: "Is this the G residence?" (Mind you, he didn't actually say "G", He said our last name. But you can't put your full name on an open blog)
Mom: "It is."
Guy: "Well, I have a delivery for you then."
Mom: "What is it?"
Guy: "Well you will just have to wait and see."
So he goes to his truck and starts pulling out pieces of a piano out.
The bench the top and the whole shebang.
Guy: "So where do you want it?"
Mom: "Well, believe it or not, I've actually cleared out a place for it.
So I suppose we can just put it in the school room."
The dude brings in the pieces and puts together (get this) a full scale, with weighted keys and peddles Roland keyboard with a dark wood case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After the guy set it all up he says: "Well I'm not gonna leave till I hear him play it."
So Nathan sat down and plays a whole bunch of songs from his book and finishes off with Fur Elise (witch I am proud to note he taught himself how to play).
When he man was about to leave Mom asked him who it was from, he said:
"Can't say. A lady told me to bring it over here and payed me to do it. So, you'll just have to call who ever you think it is." He smiled and left. Just ike that. Weird.
So Mom calls her friend and she said it was not her piano and she did not know anything about it! So, we have a piano that came from God!

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Hello Piglet,
I saw the same story on your mumsy's blog-How cool! I bet you are excited, or probably nathan is even more.
:)
-tigger...♥

Anonymous said...

Sweet !!!!