Monday, August 4, 2008

My Sadingly- Shorter -Than- Most Post....

Very short post today cuz I don't feel like typing but I know I have to put up something.
Lets see... Yesterday we went to the O'Bs and swam in their neighbors really nice, really clean and overly chlorinated pool. It had so much chlorine in it that it made the water taste funny. Yuck! I was dunked by Duncan and I could have killed him. (not really! lol)
Then after we had had a cookout with them we headed home at 9:30.
I got up at 11 and was ready for the day at 1:30. I know...sad!
So that was my sadingly short post.
Toodles!
Hanna Y

4 comments:

miss_lep said...

I think all over us are feeling the anti-blog disease we except maybe your mom. I have things to write about but I think I write them tommorrow.

runnergirl© said...

Miss Piglet!

I hope you had a good time despite the dunking and chroline. :) I haven't see the O'bs since the appreciation dinner, so that has been a couple months now!!!

We missed you at youth group, and there we all girls,(except for adults,) so I think you would have had fun with us! But, there is always another time if you want to come. =]

-TiGgEr. ♥

Anonymous said...

Sweet...I love typing !!! unless i am really tired !!! gtg

~Hannah~

+p3rf3c+lov3r

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Sunday with your old pals the O's. Chlorine is sometimes unpleasant but green water is even more unpleasant!