Saturday, November 22, 2008

~Elf Crazy~

Hello bloggers & blog readers!
Wow am I in an elvish faze! Make sure you read that right; Elvish on Elvis!
I tried to find 'Hello, friends' in elvish on a search engine that Kelsey sent me. Would you believe that they have words like 'threshold' and not 'hello' or 'greetings'? Good grief.
Anyway, I am in this faze. So badly in fact that I decided to write a whole story about an elven girl named Eruanna, my name in elvish. I am still trying to decide whether or not I am gonna write this or not. I thought about it and I think I am gonna make it so that she is a little older and an only child. Before she had two brothers. She'll fall in love with some guy or other and it'll be a romantic story.

In the book I am working on Princess Lelianna likes the stable boy Armon. They meet up again later in the story. I was coming up with the plot for that when I lost the document. Anyway, I'm on chapter 11 and still my characters haven't met! I think I'm in the chapter when Lelianna finds out about the rebellion and wants to do something about it (she is a real tom-boy).

In other news: Generation is tomorrow night. Not the worship practice, just youth group. I'm gonna wear a purple top with a yellow cammi and dark wash skinny jeans. Haven't decided on shoes. Hmmm. How 'bout black flats??? I'll figure something out.

See you all tomorrow @ church!
Eruanna (Air-oo-anna)
YYYY

5 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Hey piglet-

You will have to give me the website. cool faze to be in! :)
and I would recommend writing the book. just don't do what I did-get too many books started and not be able to finish them, or make them sound too alike. have fun though with writing, I'll be seeing you on the new york's bestseller list soon! =]

see you tomorrow my lovely!
-Tigger.

Bina said...

ya u'll c me at yg, im bringing Harlie, I'm so excited, cus shes not a christian at all or anything, and i've been praying 4 her and trying 2 get her 2 come and shes finally coming!!!!! I'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Famous Photographer or Author? Or maybe both. Can't wait to see what the future holds for u. I just know it will be great things:)

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna!

Wow, haven't been on your blog in a while. It sure looks really cute though! =D

That's cool how you are so into the book you're writing. It sounds really, really exciting!! I also like all the really cool names. I wonder what Ashley is in elvish???

You looked sooooo cute at youth group! I just loved the outfit, especially the skinny jeans and the South Pole coat ;). Aren't those coats just the best?!

Oh and thanks for the birthday post! That was just sooooo sweet of you!! =D

-Ashawee

runnergirl© said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
amin mela lle (i love you)
-Mel.