Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shopping and Stuff...

Hello again!
I wrote some more today. I got up at 7:30 this morning and the house was still asleep except for Lidd and Rilla, and when they are awake and the rest are asleep...then you might as well count on the others to be up pretty soon too! *lol*
Anyway, I took a shower, got dressed, makeuped and made my bed by 8:30. Mom was still asleep on account of her being out at a moms night out till 12:00 so I cleaned the guinea pigs's cage. Once they where taken care of I wrote a little and everyone was up at 10:00. By the way: this is classified info. Don't tell a soul we where up this late! *lol*
The day went on pretty much as it always does until Granny called and asked if Grandma Sherry, her and i could go shopping for a new coat and some other stuff. Grandma picked me up a little after 2:00 and we got Granny. Off we went to JCPenny's and Khols. Fun, fun, fun! I came home with a new South Pole jacket, skinny jeans, two shirts, a pair of the cutest comfy pants, and a sweater sort of thing that goes with the pants. I found Ashawee's sweater and I wanted it so bad, but I didn't want to copy her so I got one similar. We got home at 7:00 and then I worked on my research paper ( the darn old thing!) till 9:00. Here I am now.

I had started a character sketch yesterday, but I got tired of the new book idea and gave up on it. I feel stuck! I want something new that I can work on but can't come up with an idea that satisfies me! Grrrrrrrr!

Tomorrow an Alberta Clipper is supposed to come through, so maybe that'll give me some cozy inspiration.

G2G-
Hanna Y
P.S.-Notice the totally cute cursor I got a couple days ago!
Isn't it just the cutest thing???
I love it!!!

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Hey babe!

I can't wait to see some of the cute clothes you got. Now you and I can both dance around in our skinny jeans. :)

ps. The cursor is cute, XD.

Love ya, Mel.

miss_lep said...

Two of my favorite stores. sounds like fun. can;t wait to see what you got in real life.