Friday, January 23, 2009

More About Liddy...

Update on Liddy for you guys:

We arrived home yesterday about 3:30 to see little sis on the couch with muver (who is terribly tired from the ordeal). All around the little squirt where flowers (from great grandma Wilson and my Dad's mom), balloons from Mrs. Haynes and my Mom, a stuffed dancing frog (yes, FROG) from Grandma Judy, a blizzard from the Kotlars (thanx Ash and family!), bazillions of cards, more ice cream, sherbet, popsicles, pudding, jello, Gatorade, and juice in the fridge. I am still trying to figure out how in the world we where able to fit all the stuff in the freezer alone! *lol*

On the way home, we stopped at Dollar General to pick up some fun stuff for her to do besides watching movies ( an trust me, we got a ton from the library!). Lele got her a Pixi World coloring book, I got her a stuffed spider monkey who, when you push the 'Try Me' botton on it, sound like it is dying from laryngitis, Rilly got Lidd a pair of My Little Ponies (complete with a brush for each). Grandma Sherry stopped at Heinens and bought her tons of pudding and junk food for her (I am trying not to be jealous).

Funny story about Heinens, by the way. Lele and I where the two who went with Grandma inside. Grandma Sherry had her Blue Tooth on her ear and while she was looking for the right king of apple sauce, Grandpa called. All of a sudden we hear: "Hello?" from Grandma. Lele and I started cracking up as Grandma started 'talking' to the apple sauce! *lol* Eventually she went to to hit the button on the earpiece and said: "I love you," to Grandpa. Funny thing is, it looked like she was saying "I love you," to the APPLE SAUCE. Lele and I where laughing again and when Grandma asked why we told her and she started laughing too! *lol* *lol*

Any way, I gotta go. I'll try and tell you more about Lidd tomorrow.
G2G-Hanna

3 comments:

Jen said...

You've been an angel with Super Liddy. Thanks for being such a fabulous big sister!

Lvoe - Muver

runnergirl© said...

Piglet~

AWWW Liddy! :)

I was seriously laughing so hard about the Heinens story. wow. thanks for that. I always think about silly things like that too.

I missed you at youth group on Sunday, and hopefully will see you friday for WINTER JAM! woohoo. we can play air guitar again.

~Tigger.

miss_lep said...

Everything funny happens at stores! Melissa and I never walk out of anywhere with a straight face!