Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!
My family and I had an awesome time last night. after mom and dad got back from the grocery store and taking someone their dinner, we all helped (with the exception of me - I was writing) make snacks. Stuff like a veggie tray, Oreos, jerkin pickles, olives, white and yellow cheese, Ritz crackers, pepperoni, and pop was all out on a card table in the corner of the living room. Then we popped in Wall-e, that we had just picked up earlier. After we watched that (at about 10), we talked about our new year resolutions. Then we went into the kitchen, prayed for the new year, and toasted with sparkling grape juice. I found out later that, no matter how much you have, that stuff always gets to my stomach! *lol* Just as a funny side note - I can remember when I was allot younger when we would toast and I felt so grown up because I thought I was having real wine! *lol* Anyway - when the little girls where in bed, Nate, Lele and I got comfy in our room and watched Prince Caspian. Lele and I where up till like 1:00! *lol*
So that was our shindig that we have here on New Years Eve. New Years Day its self is not really celebrated by us for some reason. But I hope you all have a blessed new year full of God!
-Hanna

4 comments:

miss_lep said...

We prayed and had sparkling grape juice too. We watched Narnia but the first one. Sounds like you had a great new year! :)

♥Miss Writer said...

Happy New Year Hanna!

We had sparkling juice too, but we we watched MGM's That's Entertainment 1 and 2 on television. I thought it was cool to see all the 1950's movie stars. lol.

How is your book coming along???

~K

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna!

Sounds like you guys had a really great New Years Eve! It's just so much fun watching movies and staying up super late!!

So did you get your new palm pilot yet? I can't wait to see it!

Oh and I really like your new haircut! So cute! =D

-Ashawee

runnergirl© said...

Piglet~

sounds like a blast...this year is going to be the best. ;)
I will see you tomorrow. love you!

~tigger.