Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random News....

A bit of random news from me.
Some good stuff some sad.
First: the sad stuff...

Nobody died, so don't freak. *lol*
I am not going to Winter Jam...or not at least with the youth group.
See, in 2007 my daddy and I went alone together as a daddy-daughter-date.
Unfortunately, we missed last year cuz we thought it was gonna be in February not January. So we basically ended up missing it. =[ We where planning on it for this year when the poster appeared at the church advertising it. Dad and I still wanted to go together with just us. So I am not going with the youth group....but you never know-we could see you guys at some point! That would be funny! *lol* Lele is going with us (only because daddy said she could) so it should be interesting. Pure NRG is supposed to go so she should like them since they are so incredibly young (too young if you ask me!).

Okay, the good news!
This might not excite you but it does me.
I am now working on the THIRTEENTH chapter of me fantasy book! My characters are getting into the hot planning and danger of the story. I am so pumped! Brennen got me the book Eragon for Christmas and it has me really inspired. He (Brennen) was raving over the story to me over the phone and I was really interested, so he sent me a copy for Christmas. I lovvvvvve it! I want to see the movie before the second comes out in spring.

I am dying to get a new laptop so I can hook it up to the printer so I don't have to copy it all down in a notebook. When I get a new one I will also have Internet so I can send the newest chapter to my editor who constantly reminds me that she needs the stuff in order to edit! *lol* Oh well. I'm gonna be saving up for it by working at a horse farm over the summer. I hope that goes well!

Have a good day, week, month, and year!
-Hanna Y

3 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Piglet~

Ahhhawwww. I will miss you coming with us to winter jam. but, *ahem* we just might "bump" into you guys there. :)

On Sunday you will have to tell me all about the book you are working on. (In more detail) I am excited for you! =]

I actually have never read Eragon. I own the book, and Lauren started reading it, but I have been bogged down with too many other books to have time. hah.

Two comments in one day, are you impressed? I am getting around to this blogging thing again...I think for now. hehe.

~Tigger.

miss_lep said...

Everything I say and do Meli goes and writes for me. I'm not that far into the book so please don't spoil it! I think when books get spoiled has to be one of my pet-peeves. I like the book so far.

♥Miss Writer said...

Hannah,

I looked for you @ Winter Jam. Didn't find you. I was in section B, 216.

Wasn't TOBYMAC AWESOME! I was jumping and dancing, and I didn't stop moving until the music stopped! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I am saving up for a laptop too! I am hoping to get a refurbished one for like $300.

Luv ya,
~Kels