Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shoes, Birthday, Tonsils, Today, Visits....Did I Miss Anything?


Umm...
My birthday is coming on the tenth. I have a list of things I would like with the birthday menu for that day too. I'm also having a party! Can you believed it? Are you shocked? *lol* For those of you who don't know: I have not had a birthday party for friends since I was twelve! I'm thinking swimming at the Y with my Grandma's pass or something. Watcha think? Neither my nor I am one for sleepovers, so that is unlikely.

* * *
Leah is having her turn with the tonsillectomy. *woohoo..not* I'm looking forward to the day when I will be able to sleep soundly and, perhaps, even without earplugs. It will also be a relief not to hear loud breathing even when she is awake and for her not to quietly gasp in between mouth fulls of dinner. Don't get me wrong - I love the little peanut - but sometimes it gets very irritating.
There will be allot to go through afterwords because of the whole bruised tong thing.
There is allot of stuff that complicates her surgery in particular. Ask mom, I have no idea what it all is. lol The thingy is April 1st, so be praying then and the two weeks that follow.
* * *
Today was nice too. We left this morning at 9:40 and stopped at the library on our way to Granny's. Then we went to go shoe shopping for Easter and all of the girls (with the exception of Rilla) got matching white flats. I'm very glad to have flats that will go with everything! *lol* After Payless we headed to Chick-fil-A to have lunch and proceeded to go to Granny's house and clean. We all earned $5 from the very generous great grandmother.
* * *
The Kerrys are coming on April 15th!!!! We are thrilled with the exception that our other friends still get their time AND get to travel back with them to Montana when they leave. *ggggrrrrr* I told Mrs. Kerry that I am most offended and Brennen will get the same!
* * *
Toodles!
Hanna Y

1 comment:

♥Miss Writer said...

Hanna, I have missed blogging back-n-forth. I am officially back!!!

I love the hair! It's a pretty look on you.

E-mail ME!

~K