Monday, March 9, 2009

From Our Father's Heart....

Here is an email that my Mum got from Grandma a few weeks ago.

From Our Father's Heart
Why do you have preconceived notions
as to how I am going to answer your prayers?
Most of you miss many of My answers,
because you are looking for something other than what I have
provided for you.
You need to look around and try to see My answers to your requests
that may already be in your midst.
Remember, I always give Myself.
That means that my answers come in forms
that have to do with strengthening your faith
or solidifying your reserve to serve Me.
Take the time to observe the patterns of your past requests
and compare them to how they were answered.
Learn My heart.
Learn My ways.
You will be surprised at how you have missed
some wonderful answers simply because you did not recognized them.
Y - Hanna

1 comment:

Bina said...

Wow, this is like when I wondered, "Why pray if God already knows what I'm praying for?"