Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In General

Nate is okay. He handled it wonderfully and didn't even cry. For Pete's sake (don't ask me who Pete is; my dad asks me all the time!) the kid watched them put the stitches in! There were four, in case you wanted to know. His comment was: "It was so cool to watch them stick the needle in and out and I couldn't even feel a thing!" If I ever have to get stitches I think I'll pass out at home and then pass out again at the hospital. I don't have a very high pain tolerance in case you haven't noticed.

Other than that, life is good. I just watched "Flying Tomato" on TV. Dude, I love that guy! *haha* I've also been dying to watch some figure skating. I've seen a little, but I usually miss most of it. *sniff*

My back is slowly beginning to heal. It is now itchy and annoying and beginning to scab over. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

I got a haircut today as well. I really don't look much different cuz all I did was get a few inches taken off and my layers renewed. I didn't have much time to think about what I wanted done so oh well.

Well, I must go and work on my math now. Woopy....

-Hanna

P.S. - Has anybody heard the song Fireflies by Owl City? It's my fave song now! *lol*

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

piglet~

I remember when I was about 10, I fell off my bike at night and didn't cry---until my mum mentioned stitches. haha. of course, I didn't have to get them, but I had a nice big cut on my forehead. brave nate!

and I heard of owl city long before they became 'well known' if you like that song look up 'hello seattle' that is my favorite by them. A lot of his songs I run to because they are so enthusiastic!

-Tigger

miss_lep said...

Its good to hear that you are getting better! Oh Meli and I love Owl City :)

runnergirl© said...

SHAUN WHITE AND TORAH BRIGHT ARE MY HEROES---for the record. (: I know torah is aussie, but I was rooting for her anyway!

runnergirl© said...

I miss your comments and posts. :(