Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Update on Life

Ello, everyone!

Not much going on with me lately. There is a lovely snow outside, Daddy is home for lunch, and I've got a cornbread in the oven for us kids to have. Mumzee darling has just left for a very belated birthday meal with a friend of hers and I'm here at the laptop typing. Soon, Grandma Sherry is going to be here to pick up Lid and Rilla (*woohoo!*) for the afternoon so that Nathan, Lele, and I can have some peace.


My gryphon book is going well. I'm only on the seventh chapter but things are definitely moving along at a quick pace despite the fact that I haven't worked on it for a few days. School, work, tutoring, things that Mom and Dad need the computer for happen before I can write, and bed time are all getting in the way. But, whatever. I'm determined to work on it at some point today.


The winner for the 2010 Vision Forum Essay Contest has not yet been announced. I think I explained why they changed the date (of which I have no idea), but just in case I haven't already I will now. They ended up having so many entrees that they could not make the dead line. Not exactly good news. I guess $1,000 fetches many people's attention.


My lesson this last Monday was not the best of the best but not the worst of the worst, if you follow me. I never actually, purposely cantered. I did for a few strides but not for long after a trotting pole. At one point something happened and I lost my seat and Whit was doing something...no idea what but it felt horrible. I did not want to canter after that and neither did Whit, though we tried countless times. We finally ran out of time and quit for the day. I'll be working Wednesday instead of Monday as Mrs.L will be out of town.



One last thing before I close. I'm planning on creating a new devotional blog by me just to see if people will read it or not. I'm always getting ideas in my head about how one thing can relate to another. Anyway, I'll post the address on here when I've got it up.

Toodles! -Hanna

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

piglet:
the devotional blog sounds grand, but be wise with topics! and I'm sure you will.

I'm sure your lessons will be well, I'm praying that you keep learning at a rapid pace! and hey, GNO was fun. I was tired, but I would have stayed longer.

alrighty, LOVE YOU TONS. tigger

miss_lep said...

Thanks Hannah! I took the picture on my web cam. Sorry another reason to hate me for my laptop. Just kidding! I like the layout for your new devotional blog!