Friday, April 9, 2010

My Crazy Morning....

Well, this morning was certainly interesting. Since Monday I was planning on coming to work a 9 just like the norm. Then there was a possibility that a friend would be coming for a sleepover last night but we decided to wait until next Friday. The reasoning for that was because we had forgotten that we had home group last night and since I had to work the next morning it wasn't gonna be much a sleepover. Since this was the second cancellation for the same date I was relieved when she took it well.

Anyway, so before we canceled my mom emailed Mrs.L asking if I could possibly come at 11 instead so that we could do breakfast with the friend instead of rushing out of the house at 8:30 and so ending the not-so-fun sleepover. We got the okay.

So in order for you to understand how this next part plays into the whole crazy morning theme, I'll have to give you my health history from the past couple of days. All winter I've had this stupid growing patch of eczema on my earlobe, right? Right. Well, lately no matter how much cream I put on it it just gets worse and worse. Just a few days ago I discovered a small, hard, lump right behind the same ear that hurt horribly. Over the next few days me, my mom, and my dad watched it and I noticed that every time we felt it to see if it had gone down it always started hurting for a long time afterwards. Last night it started up again during home group and it was REALLY bad. All of a sudden, I noticed that the pain that had kept behind my ear was now spreading down the right side of my neck. I was determined that getting to the doctor was going to make me feel better so we waited until this morning to call the office to see if they could get me in before I had to work.

All night long I was sleeping in spurts because my ear and neck hurt sssooo bad. I almost cried (and I happen to have a high pain tolerance if it doesn't involve blood). So we called this morning and guess what time they could get us in? 10:50. Only ten minutes before I had to be at the barn! We then we had to call Mrs.L back and ask if I could still get there after and praise God, she said yes!

So now you have heard all about my crazy morning. Tomorrow should be an exciting day too.
I TURN 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hanna

P.S. - Please pray that the appointment will go well. Thanks!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, Hanna! Happy Sweet 16!!!!!! I love the picture of you on your mom's blog! It's gorgeous!

I'm sorry your ear and neck are hurting. I'll be praying for you.

Love you, sweetie!

Love,
Mrs. K

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY HANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 is an awesome number. fun fun funnnn ^_^

srry about yer ear :( that must of been a pain. i hate eczema..blehhhhhh :/

now that ur 16 u gotta get yer temps sometime sooonnn :)))!!! Yayyyyy!!! hehe

luv ya hanna!!!! so glad we're friends :D

-ash