Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blogs,Tests,Ballet and Horses

This is the first blog I have done , and I am not a big typer , so don't expect anything big and wonderful . The paragraphs will be short and the subjects probably a little boring , but I'll be working hard not to completely put you to sleep, so bear with me hear !
Anyway, today was ok . Mom had to take LH to the doctor because we thought she had strep for the 4th time since the beginning of November . But all the tests came up negative . Odd .

Ballet is going great ! LJ isn't enjoying it as much as I am . I can't see how anybody can not simply LOVE ballet ! I got new ballet shoes for Christmas , so now I don't have to dance in socks anymore . ( :

I'll hopefully be starting horse lessons soon . I can't wait !!!!!! The farm I work at has Icelandic horses, one of which I really like . Her name is Fifa and she is expecting a foal in the spring . There are three other mares who are expecting to, and we ( Mrs. K and I ) are hoping for a colt , because she had to geld her only stallion , Aundy . ) :
Well I've got to go . Xoxoxoxoxoxox

Luv - H.E.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hanna Banana ~ I think it is great that you are doing your own blog! I like mine and I know you will enjoy doing your own. Like, wow, super cool, chicklet!

Luv - Moomy

Anonymous said...

Hi little peep,
I love your blog. This will be fun reading your thoughts, be sure to put all the juicy stuff down so we can read it ok?
I love you,
Grandmuver S

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna that's cool I didn't even kmow u had a blog:) i think that's cool 4 the first time u did it! that wierd how L's test came back negitive! hey my dad told me 2tell u that we r going 4 pizza after church 2morrow! just n case u didn't get the e-mail! well gtg
Hannah

p.s.
like ur name 4 ur blog:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna,
hope your day is going good! mine is yesturday was fun! so yeah we started school 2 day it stinks! but oh well it's all part of life
:-)so yeah i can't belive all the snow is gone:( When we got home there was like 1 1/2 inches of snow then when we woke up there was none! well gtg c u later!
Hannah!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna.....Love the Blog....Keep posting...hopefully...I'll get one too!!!! Yay!

~Your Narnia Krazy Friend...guess who???~

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna,
Love the blog! It's so awesome that you started one. Keep posting and have fun!!!

Your friend,
Ashawee ;)