Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mom's B-day

Today was moms b-day . Grandma Sherry got her a cheese cake . That was nice.
Le,Ly,and I went to ballet . That went pretty good ,except they were both pretty hyper . ): I was PERFECT . I am always perfect . None of my friends believe me - thats just cause they think they are !!! (: BUT,,,, they do not understand that I have been studying myself and have found that I am ALWAYS in the most wonderful state of absolute perfection ( j.k.)!

Anyway,so today was moms birthday,rite? All of us kids got up early before mom was up and made mom some cards .Most of them were red cause that's muvers favorite color . Then we got downstairs and made a big breakfast for mom. Ly made toast with butter,sugar,and cinnamon.N made some sausage(and did a very good job.) Le made coffee.I made eggs with cheese and lots of pepper(just the way she likes them.).We had Rilla 'keep wach' on mom since all the food had a maker already. Mom liked the food and proved she did by telling us stories of past b-meals we had made for her.Like the one year when we made (all in ONE meal!) Bagels , waffles ,toast,cearial,AND untoasted bread with jelly and rasins stuck on top!!! Poor mom ! I can't believe we did that to her on her birthday !
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
H.E.G. (:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
u finally changed ur blog:) who says u r perfect?:) i am the only one who's perfectHAHAHAHAHAHA!:) i thout u went 2 dance on tues ! yestur day i whent and susan worked us 2 death! then again it was just be brittney and her sisters and were the ones that have been takeing dance the longest so that's probly why! oh yeah tell ur mom happy birthday K! i think that's cool how u guys made her breakfast! we do that to we usally make eggs bacond and toast so yeah r u going 2 YG on sunday? i am!so yeah well Got to go ! c u soon
ur crazy friend
Hannah

Jen said...

Hanna Banana - I loved breakfast this morning! Thanks for organizing the troops!

Love you, Bunny Lips - Moomy

Anonymous said...

Hey babe>
check your e-mail:) u havn't like checked it in like 3 Days kk! lov ya,c u later hannah l

Anonymous said...

hey hanna,
change ur blog to !
sorry i forgot to write it in my last comment! love ya
hannah l

Anonymous said...

love you babe.
i sent you some pics on your email.
if you haven't already checked out my out my blog you should.
yes i got one!
bahaha.
it is www.dancechicky.blogsopt.com

lylas.
-tigger