Thursday, January 24, 2008

Life and News

H.-Tigger is my nickname for Melli,I'm Piglet!:D

The pics you saw were taken by my friend nicknamed Tigger.
I recently went to her house for a sleepover and we decided to do a photo shoot,then we did a little work on the computer and came up with a few of the pages for our 'mag'.We named it Get Color,and are hoping for success when we are finished.There are a whole bunch of other pics she is still working on at home and I hope to get some of them on our computer,so I can do mine here to lessen the load of work on her.

In other news,Grandma S. is coming tomorrow to watch us kids wile Mom goes to work.Then Muver is coming home and they are going to strip wallpaper in readiness for the big makeover of the dinning room and kitchen.To be totally honest I am a little nervous about that!No offense Mom and Dad!:)

Youth Group is this Sunday!I can't wait!I love youth group,AND I got some new stuff I can wear to it!

Today Max(our 2yo. Goldendoodle,GREAT fam dog for anybody who is looking for a pet!!!)went outside for 2 hours and I got a cute pic of him lying in the snow.
Unfortunetly,the thingamabob won't let me put the pic on here.): O well.
G.T.G.
Luv-H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Hanna!!!

Luv the blog.....I took the quiz...twice, I am Catherine...somebody, and, Lydia Bennet. I was quite suprised when I was Lydia. Uh-oh!!

TTYL,
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
what do you mean the thingymabob wouldn't let u put it on it is on your blog:) lol
hey since m.is Tigger and you are
piglet i can be Roo:) :D:D:D:D:D:D
so yeah i might be getting a blog or a e-mail:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
so yeah lov the pics
c u
hannah l

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
its me agian i took the quiz and i am m. dashwood:):D:D:D:D