Saturday, September 6, 2008

Big News and Big Responsibility

Hi bloggers & blog readers!
I have been dying to let out info to you all since Thursday, so here I go.
I don't know who knows that Lele and I have been praying and asking for a guiny pig each for almost the last year. Dad was not so keen on it but Mom was all game.
So on Thursday Mom and I are going to the Library and Beans, ok? All the kids where with my Dads mom for the whole day, So my Mom and I where gonna go spend the day together. Any way, on the way there she says: "Well, I have a little surprise for you."
I just kinda looked at her and smiled. I had no idea what it could possibly be.
And she says: "I have two little pets on hold from Mrs. C." (This 'Mrs.C 'nobody knows unless you go for assessments from her.)
I looked at her like she had grown two heads and a third eyeball and everything else unnatural. Obviously she knew that look because she started to laugh really hard.
She told me about a cage from someone at our church we where gonna borrow until we could get our own. By this time I started to wiggle and laugh and I even got teary eyed.
The mix of emotions was so thick I had a hard time concentrating. So I don't remember all that she told me. "There are only two little boys left from the litter. I know you wanted girls but it's a start. They are a few weeks old by now."

All the rest of the day that was all I could talk and think about. Literally. Just ask my Mom. We talked about the care of them at Beans, we talked about rules at the Library and I couldn't restrain myself from telling the mother of one of my friends who is a librarian too. I was so happy! But this morning I told my Mom that I was: "Being tortured like a kid who's favorite candy was being held right in front of her face but was held back from eating it."

And just about a half an hour ago Lele was told about them too. She started to cry and laugh and jump up and down (hey, I would have if I could but I was in a car!). We told Nate and the little girls and they started to jump like us.

We don't have them yet but we will be next Saturday.
THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!! =]
The highest ratings on names (between Lele and I at least) are Pippin and Frodo.
Mime would be Pippin, but we are not sure yet.
I'll post TONS of pics when they arrive!
Love you all!
YHanna
P.S.-Pleas pray for them to be kept save while we wait to go get them!
Tomorrow Leah and I will be working to get the borrowed cage clean
After the youth group outing. See you then! =]

6 comments:

Jen said...

Now see? Prayer always works!! I am excited, too!

Love you - Muver

Anonymous said...

Youuuuuuuuuhoooooooooooooo..God is in the little things as well as the big. Can't wait to meet the new grandpigs.
Love you, GS

runnergirl© said...

PIGLET!

awwwawww! I am so happy that you got your answer to prayer! God is good. :) In fact, while reading your post, I was getting pretty exciting myself! hehe. You wrote well-and with a lot of emotion and description. Bravo! =]

I am excited that you will be going to the youth outing. :) see you tomorrow babe! lylas.

-Tigger.

miss_lep said...

grandpigs? thats funny!sounds fun. I remember bringing home my bunnies and spending lots of time with them. can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait either, How exciting! Looking forward to hearing all about them.

Anonymous said...

sweet can't wait to see the pic's =]

plz keep prayin that my dad will let me get a bunny =]

Hannah l,