Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Out Comings Of Monday And Other Things...

You know what was so irritating? Nothing happened!
No one needed prayer, no was saved and they didn't meet anybody who needed them!
So we are all thinking that we where have patients issues and God decided this was the perfect way to put it in our faces. They did however get back on Monday. Yay! And so Pop and I went to the airport to pick them up. Their flight came at 8:45pm. We ended up (Dad and I that is) coming home at 11:30 because Grandpa's luggage was missing as well as the duffel bag and we kept waiting to see if it had come in at the same baggage claime but on a different Delta flight. So we got them home safely and I got to watch as a far away thunder storm flashed lighting in the clouds, but without the thunder. Way cool! Then the next day we went to their house and everyone was there exept for Granny and Pop. We stayed the whole day and ate lunch and dinner with them. Then Pop showed up for dinner as well as Granny, and we left around 8:30.

The K's are coming next month. We have a private blog that we share with them. So every once and a while they will get on and post or one of us will. Yesterday I logged on and posted something to Brennen. He left a message on the phone yesterday cause he wanted to talk to one/all of us. And, oh my gosh, he sounded ssssssssssoooooooooooo much older!!! His voice has gotten really deep! He's turning thirteen October 9th so I'm planning on trying to get something for him. Yeah, I know what your thinking: don't think it cause it's not true! lol

KK, g2g cause I have a ton of work to do on my book and other stuff.

Toodles 2 All!
HannaY




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha sure its not true lol ....gtg
Hannah

runnergirl© said...

hello miss piglet,

Well...at least they(your grandparents) made it home finally, even if they didn't get to pray for anyone through all the messed up flights. :[

Have a wonderful rest of the week and upcoming weekend, and I will see your smiling(hopefully smiling) face on sunday morning. YAY! :]

-hehehe, TIGGER.

runnergirl© said...

hey Piglet...
I haven't blogged in a while. =/
but, thanks to you...I will get back on! :)
-Tigger.

Lisa said...

So glad your grandparents made it home safely if not timely and w/o all their luggage!

You must be so excited to see the K's. I hope you have a wonderful visit with them.