Saturday, September 20, 2008

'Our Little Babies' Have Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello to everyone!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted, life has gotten busy of late. Yes, the pigs arrived safely!!!! *smiles*

We went to go get them about 10 on Saturday and our friends put each at a time in a box. We drove all the way home listening to them make guinea pig sounds and the whole time poor Lele is trying to keep the boxes lid on cuz they where moving alot! Any way, we got home and made the grand home coming with everyone standing around and opened the box slowly to add to the moment. lol They got a chorus of "Oooo's" and "Ahhhh's", and then we took them up and introduced them to our room and their new cage. They smelled the green tube, the stuffed bear, the water bottle, the bowl and food, the alfalfa hay ,the bars, and all together everything. After we had watched them within an inch of their lives we moved out and got in some jammy pants (or at least Lele and I did, but hey it was raining all day! lol). Leah and I came back every hour to check on them and they did great all day long. The funny part was when Max met them...a whole day later! Almost. We decided to see how he did that night but we held onto his choke collar wile he sniffed and wined and so on and so forth. We got a kick out of that! =-]

I when to a while without holding mine cuz he was so squirmish...and their claws are SHARP! Yow! I still have a cut from Thursday. I also let him go nameless cuz I still wasn't settled on a name yet. But I finally settled on a name for him on Saturday night. This may seem odd, and I thought it was too considering I never even would have thought about it. So I was watching him and suddenly I thought of the name Gilbert. Yes, Gilbert. He actually looks like a Gilbert now too! So sometimes I call him Gilbi for for short.

Happy thing is you will all get to see them tomorrow night! So I don't have to post pics!
But I will anyway just for you and the suspense I am so sure I have built inside you! =-] So here they are: 'Our Little Babies' we like to call them.



Introducing: Gilbert (mine) and Snuggles (Lele's).......












6 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are so sweet! It looks like your faces are gonna pop from smiling so big.

I am glad we got them. They are fabulous grandpigs. I am very proud.

Love,
Muver

Jen said...

Hey! No matter what Country they are from they are still PIGS. P...I...G...S. They sure make a mess out of their side of the room. Though...I do admit at times it is hard to tell which side of the room the girls sleep on and which side the PIGS sleep on. So...like I said they are PIGS! They're messy, and stinky, and noisy...man do I love to hold them and talk funny baby talk to them and listen to their little squeel noises...ahem! Like I said!They...are...a...nusance...the cutsie stuff is just to keep you hooked. It...works pretty effectively! I do love those PIGS!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
Oh my gosh there so cute !!!! I can't wait to see them !!!! guess what ? im getting my Bunny tomorrow!
like your moms comment its funny !!!
lol so when i get the rabbit i will send you pic's of her !! =] i can't wait to get her =] ( idk if its a girl or a boy lol ) anyways im so exciteD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well gtg c u @ ur house !!!!!

love ya !

~Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
Oh my gosh there so cute !!!! I can't wait to see them !!!! guess what ? im getting my Bunny tomorrow!
like your moms comment its funny !!!
lol so when i get the rabbit i will send you pic's of her !! =] i can't wait to get her =] ( idk if its a girl or a boy lol ) anyways im so exciteD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well gtg c u @ ur house !!!!!

love ya !

~Hannah

miss_lep said...

cute! I like your name choice. Its very orginal.:)

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Love your new layout too!