Wednesday, September 10, 2008

....life and other things....

I'm baaaaack!
Hey, 'Brina'!
Yeah. Not only are we gonna have marsh mellows but we are gonna have s'mores!
We will provide all that though. KK?

I went to MOPS this morning and I was in the nursery.
They aren't really baby baby's but they rang from nursing baby's to walkers.
I love being with them. But every month there is someone who wants to be held and will cry if I put them down. My arms feel like they are gonna fall off when that happens! lol

I woke up yesterday morning with a soar throat and a head ache. By the end of the day I was running a fever and my skin hurt. I was pretty miserable. But this morning I felt better so I went to MOPS. And guess what. Now my throat hurts again. *gggrrr*

No, I never did clear out the barn today. I will tomorrow though wile the cage is drying.

Oh, next post I'll have to tell you all about our mouse adventure! Fortunately it was not in the house. But I have ta go. I smell french toast and bacon cooking!

Toodles!
Hanna-Y

6 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Hey Piglet!

Wow-two days in a row of blogging! Now you are doing better than I am doing. hehe. --but I can't wait for the s'mores. yummie! that is something I haven't had in a long while!!! :p

I hope you start to feel better! Goodness! My nose started running this morning-but thank goodness that it has finally stopped. I don't want to get a cold, but I have been out in the rain a lot with damp clothes, so it probably isn't helping! Plus a lot of people at school are getting colds! yikes...I don't want/need one right now-or for a long while. ok, I COULD go on forever. bahaha.

-love ya, tiggeR.

Jen said...

You are still sleeping, but Dad and I prayed you would wake up feeling better today.

'Does da baby hurtss and dot a temperature?'

Love - Muver

Anonymous said...

aaaahhh French toast and bacon, I'll be right over!

Anonymous said...

haha can't wait to hear that one lol

hannah

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna!

That stinks that you woke up with a sore throat and a head ache. =(
Hope you're feeling better.

Oh and that's really cool that you and Leah are gonna get 2 guinea pigs. That must be sooo exciting!! Can't wait to see them!

ttyl!
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

hey haven fun cleanin your room ?
oh and are we still haven yg at your house ?>