Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Raving About 'Em "Pigs"!!!!

Hello everybody!
Still haven't gotten the guiny pigs yet.
We are gonna go pick em' up on Saturday morning.
Tomorrow after I get home from MOPS (no I'm not part of it, I just babysit =])I'm gonna be moving the barn to the basement. We won't have any room otherwise so the barn is out at last! I love the barn, but I'm getting older and I never play with it any more.
Anyway, on Thursday Lele and I are gonna clean out the cage we are borrowing cuz it's a mess and it needs to be hosed down really bad. And then (this is the part Lele and I are looking foreword to the most in means of getting ready for them) on Friday evening Mom, Lele and I are going to PetsMart to buy all the little guys are gonna need. Bedding, food, water bottles, food bowls, stuffed animals, hidey holes, toys, the works! =] I even have an outfit picked out for Saturday! (?!)
I'll be getting my paycheck this Friday too so I'm gonna cross fingers and hope to get this cute shirt at Fashion Bug. I'm gonna wear the same thing on Sunday to Youth Group.
Hey- It's at our house and we are gonna do it around the fire pit so dress like it!
You'll all get to see them too!
Don't have a name picked out yet. I'm gonna look on the Internet and see if there is a sight with names cuz I'm stumped!

Just an update: I'm sssssssoooooooooooo happy cuz I'm starting chapter 11 soon! yay! (If you're a writer you'll understand. =])

G2G-HannaY

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have my outfit picked out, too...

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna ,
Its Brina! That's my nick name every1 is calling me, so ya it fits. I'm so happy 4 u guys! Anyways is youth group the same time as usual I 4got. And is there g2b marsh mellows, if not I should totally bring some don't u think.?

runnergirl© said...

hey piglet-

I am excited for you that the piggies will be coming so soon! and haha about you and your outfits! :)

I liked the name pippin. but are you considering something different? oh well...cute anyways!

can't wait to come to your house., Tigger.

Lisa said...

How exciting to be getting guinea pigs! Sounds like they're going to be in style too. :)

If you don't find names for guinea pigs on the internet try names for cats or birds. They're just as cute and I know there are lots of lists out there for them. Have fun!

Love, Mrs. K.