Friday, December 26, 2008

My Big Present for This Year!

What a wonderful Christmas we had!
Our Christmas was out of this world!
Some of the things I got are:
New drawing supplies
Prince Caspian-Collectors Edition
Prince Caspian Illistraited Movie Companion
Goose-Necked lamp for my writing desk
Earrings
Nail polish
Clothes
Gift cards to Peebles and Kohl's
Petz Horse Club Computer game
That's about all of it. The BIG present I received was something I have been wanting since the beginning o fthis year. Here is how I got it. Every year, somebody gets a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box. Get the pic? Well, this year it was me! So I kept going and going (and my hands where shaking because I had the idea of what it was.). Finally I got to the very smallest box, about the size of Rilla's fist. When I opened it, there was a piece of folded up paper. When I opened the paper I read:
This is good for a date with Dad to go and get a...
Palm (Pilot).
Y-Mom and Dad
When I looked up I was so excited my eyes where watering! *lol* Then I got up and hugged Mom and Dad REALLY tight. The rest of the day walked around asking people if they could believe I was getting a new Palm. =] So now Daddy and I have to go at some point soon and pick a new one! I am so excited!
I hope you all got what you wanted too! I know Tigger did! *lol*
Hanna Y

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

PIGLET PIGLET PIGLET!
I'm so happy you got what you wanted. God is good to provide all the money for our families. and I am happy He is the real reason for the season. Joy is the best present I have received in a long time. ;)
-Tigger.

♥Miss Writer said...

Merry Christmas my writing friend!!!

I got what I wanted...I got all my seccular music back..and I was so glad. I miss you. I am trying to find a way to get to youth group tomorrow.

Luv ya,

~Kelsey~