Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl of Steelers (*gggrrrrr*)....

The Super Bowl got me yelling, can you believe it?!
The Cardinals should have won, and the Steelers should have made their way back to Pittsburgh. I felt so bad for the Cardinal guy who made that awesome touchdown and then the glory was stolen by the Steelers freak. You should have been in our living room when the Cardinals made the touchdown, we where all screaming and cheering-it was so funny! My dad was really mad at the dude who was pushing around the Cardinal guy. He kept telling us all how they should have ejected him from the field.
I was about as mad that they won as I was about Obama getting the Office. *ggggrrrrr* I'm a Republican, can you tell? Although, I will say I didn't like McCains view of stem cell research.

Enough of politics and football - who needs 'em?
I'm finishing up chapter fourteen today, and I am at a really romantic part at the moment. *Woohoo, hu?* =]

Well, I gotta scoot. Gotta keep up with the schedule...
-Hanna Y

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEELERS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!
CARDNALS ARE THE one's who need to go back to AROZONA!!!!

HANNAH!