Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Sweet 16th, Sabrina!!!!

YHappy Sweet 16th Birthday, Sabrina!Y
Sabrina, I'm ssssssooooooo glad we are friends and prayer partners at youth group!
When you and your family started coming to church, I never would have guessed that we would have become such good friends. Over time, I have been able to trust in you and tell you about things I may be struggling with or problems I need solutions to. I'm so glad that I have a friend like you who I can tell things to.
You have been a tremendous blessing to me, I'm very thankful for you, Sabrina!
So happy, happy, happy sweet sixteenth, Rina!
YHave an awesome birthday! See you Sunday!Y

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

SABRINA! I love you. hope yesterday was exciting...

I'm loving the new look for the blog piglet, I haven't been on in a while, so I haven't been updated in the least. I feel out of the loop and have quite a few posts to read. :)

-Tigger.

Bina said...

Thank you so much!!!!
I had like no time 2 blog, and srill dont. Bcuz ive been sick. So thank you so much, isnt that what you put on my card>????? hhmmm....?????
ok lve ya alls,
- sabrina -