Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16th,2008 :

Hey friendies and blog readers!
How have u all been?
Good day 4 Urs Truly!
Figured I'd update since I haven't updated in ages! lol

The May dance is in 24 days! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
We got the whole thing coreagraphed a few weeks ago.Now we r crateeking [dose anybody know how 2 spell that???]little parts that will make it look even more prettyfull. A friend came up with 'Prettyfull'...not me!
Please b praying on May 10th 4 me and Mrs.C! That's the day of the Ladies Retreat.
Sweet Granny is determined 2 get me white ballet shoes just 4 the dance even though she will b in California when it will b done!
So muver is gonna order them from Capizeose.

Other than that I saw a friend last night that I haven't seen in 4ever! We used 2 go 2 the same 4-H club. I'm not doing it anymore but she and I still try 2 e-mail back and forth and we gab on the phone now and then. She and I r always getting in 'Fights' 4 fun.
Like last night she was using a pen and I needed it so I told her 2 b done cause I wanted it.Jokingly of course and she pretended 2 get all irritated w/ me and we started grabbing the pen out of each others hand! lol
The advisers of r class thought that we where actually fighting the first year I was in and they made a comment about how we didn't like each other 1 day and we [her and I] just totally cracked up!

Ok I gotta go!
C u on Sunday!
TTYL!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

runnergirl© said...

I can't wait to see the new ballet shoes. =] .
I have a pair that I haven't really ever worn. I need to pull them out and DANCE baby.

Anonymous said...

im doning Ok well c u sun....lv ya
hannah

Anonymous said...

hey girl whatch ya donin??
ttyl
hannah l.