Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Waz Up????

Hey yall! Waz up?
Sorry I haven't posted in so long!
We just got back from the Science Center in Cleveland.
Fun except 4 the terribly long drive!
Nothing happened witch is and was a relief.There is this glass globe there that has pink electricity moving around in it. That was cool. There was actually a sign that said not 2 touch anybody who wasn't touching the globe wile u were playing w/ it.
We wanted 2 go in the iMax wile we where there but u had 2 pay extra 2 get in.

Muver,Lele and I went 2 Wallys World last night. We had a lot of fun.
Didn't get back till line 11:00!!!! lol
I got a necklace a thingamambob 2 put on my cute white purse that I just got,a white skirt,a white shurt,heels 4 church a pair of pink pants and I think that was it...
Anyway I Y shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

When we got home Dad,Nate and I played Midtown Madness down stairs. That's a computer game that came w/ r computer when we got it.U get 2 drive different kinds of cars w/ a joystick through London or San Fran Sisco. I Y the Minni Cooper and the Dune Buggy!!!!!
I think Ashawee has that game.

Speaking of computers who has seen the changes they made on Barbie Girls????
I HATE what they did! I mean the games and stuff r cool but every time I am making progress in 1 they say, "We r sorry but this game has encountered a problem.U need 2 either restart or sign back in." And then-never mind all who have an account on there can check it out 4 them selves.

Ok....now that I have blogged ur eyes out I'm gonna close.
C U Sunday!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl !! sounds like fun ! ttyl
hannah !

The Girl Next Door said...

Yeah, I have that game. It's soooo much fun. But i haven't played it in awhile though.

luv ya!
-Ashawee

runnergirl© said...

hey girly.
not much to say, but I will have to see if barbie gives me problems.