Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy B-Day 2 Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,2day is my b-day!!!!
April 10th 1994 2 b exact!
I am sssooo happy! I will b 14 at 10:18pm!
Here I go again using 2 many exclamation points...
Oh well I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Lets c....I went 2 Mrs.K's 2day.
That was fun. I groomed 4 horses and mucked out the indoor coral. Believe it or not I had fun! I packed a sack lunch and mummy even snuck in a Kit Kat 4 me while I was getting ready!
My sibs all woke me by jumping on my bed and singing the Birthday song 2 me. That is a fam tradition by the way.
Then I went down stairs 2 take a llllllooooooonnnnnnggggggg
hot shower and have doughnuts and o.j. 4 breakfast! *Mmmmmm*

Ok I've gotta get out of here cause grandparents r starting 2 show up 4 the fam party!

TTYL!!!!!!!!!!
And Happy B-day 2 me!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6 comments:

♥Miss Writer said...

I loved hanging out with you on BarbieGirls.... Let's do it again!!! SOOOOOOOON!


~Milk came out of nose when I laughed~
~kelsey the krazy~

runnergirl© said...

hey girly! Happy belated birthday.
I didn't get a chance to get online yesterday[if you read my blog you will know why] but I was thinking about how much fun the "b-day queen" must be having(with out me) LOL! see you on sunday.
-meli! LYLAS

The Girl Next Door said...

Happy Birthday Hanna!!! ^_^
Hope u had a wonderful day!!!

-Ash

miss_lep said...

Birthdays are so wonderful! happy belated! see ya tomorrow at church!

Anonymous said...

hey hannah Happy (LATE) Birthday !! (what can i say i get it from my mom lol!! plus i was n P.A. well ttyl
hannah l.

runnergirl© said...

hey girlie!
btw, I got a barbie account.
my name is 'missorganic'
hope we can get on at the same time [on barbie]