Saturday, April 5, 2008

No Particular Subject....

I luv blogging but there r days when I can't think of anything 2 blog about 2 save my life!
Ok.......so 2day is Saturday.Yay.
I woke up at 10.Wasn't ready till 12.Hey,what can I do when my mumzee is determined 2 get in the shower be4 u?
I had some kind of Thi noodle/soup 4 lunch.
I'm blogging now and am gonna make cookies later.
Oh brother.This is one of 'Those Days'.

I still haven't found a new Palm Pilot yet.
I really miss all the stuff I could do on my old 1....

Oh! My b-day is next week!
I'll b turning 14!
Woohoo! Yay me!
Lets c....hmmmmm.
I'd like:
Gift cards.
A camera.
A giuny pig. *YES REALLY*
Clothes.
Stuff like that. I just figured I'd put a bug in ur ear.

I have the coolest idea 4 my b-day!
But that's a secret! Heehee.
Ur all gonna go boogie eyed when u hear what it is!

Yeah I know. This color is not part of the layout.But I felt like using orange 2 close up on this post.

I hope the rest of ur day goes well.
C most of u at youth group!
Tomorrow night is when they will tell us witch name they picked out 4 the band!

TOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i don't think i can afford some of that !!! so are you have n a b-day party this year ! ?
and FYI yea is spelled yea not yay !

Anonymous said...

Darling Hannah L - "yea" or "yay" -either are correct. :-)

Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

Hello girly!
See you tomrrow.!
*muah*
♥MELI!

♥Miss Writer said...

What day exactly is your B-day Hanna?????? I might get you something cute.... Mwah ha ha, You love it! * I am going to get you Prince Caspian himself....lol, I wish I could tho.... lol lol lol.

Man, I am hyper right now! I gotta go,
~K

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey..

Awesome, can't wait to hear what ur doin for your b-day. I bet it's gonna be off the hook!!! lol, lol..

luv ya babe!
-Ashawee ^_^