Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sundays Hapenings.

Hey yall! Hows life?
Just came home from CiCi's Pizza in Mentor! *mmmmmmmmmmmm*
Hope church went well 4 all of u!
Church was sweet. I'm really gonna miss having youth group...
They won't b having it all through May cause of the twins being due in that month. It stinks. Not that the twins r due, but that there won't b any y.g..

What did u do after church?
As soon as we got home I changed and got in a yellow shirt that has a pic of Tweety on it, a white under layer and light pink comfy pants.Oh,and poka dot socks w/ poodles from Wally's World. Then we headed over 2 CiCi's 4 about an hour or 2.
Now I'm blogging.Later I'm gonna cuddle in my unmade bed [don't tell Muver!] and finish a book by Bill Myers.
It's called 'Soul Tracker'. Doesn't that just send chills up ur spine? It's a good book.

Leah is behind me quoting a line from 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. Oh brother! lol

Ok...I gotta go! C U soon!

~Urs Truly~ YYYYYYYYYYYY

5 comments:

Jen said...

MAKE YOUR BED!!!!!!!!

;-)

Anonymous said...

hey girl whats up ??

After Church we wnet to Sub way with the Rogers and where there for 'bout 2 in a 1/2 Hours !!!
then came home and cleand the gouse 4 GKGW ! so yeah well ttyl~!
hannah~L
;0

runnergirl© said...

I haven't been to CICIs in forever!
sounds like you had a good afternoon. =]
love ya tons!
-melissa

The Girl Next Door said...

I can't believe we're not having any youth group next month! That stinks! But it serves me right since i haven't been going in awhile. Sorry about that guys..

-Ash

Lisa said...

Hey! Love your blog: cute polka dots. Love your verse: "Be still and know that I am God." Gives me chills when I really think about it.