Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Post, Another Day...

Does anybody reed my blog except 4 mumzee and Tigger?
I get one 2 three comments on each of my posts now. I used 2 get from five 2 seven when I started! Makes me feel a little sad. =(

Other than that this week has been busy...and trialing.
From Wednesday on the enemy has had a full schedule. Who knows y.

Saturday went so well though!
I got 2 bed rather late on Friday but that was cause the dress rehearsal went a little long and then Mrs. C and I had 2 run 2 Wallys World 2 get a new pair of hose.

I got up successfully at 6:30,got in da shower;put on make-up;got dressed and mummy curled my hair w/ 1 of those spiral curlers from Wal Mart (if u want 1 u can get them at Wal Mart for $4.78,however they may b gone w/ prom and all).

I was completely ready and waiting at 8:45 4 Mrs.C when she pulled in the driveway. We got 2 the place where it was all being held in 15 minutes. The room was beautiful and we ran through the whole thing twice.

When it started we where all able 2 eat and have plenty of time. I was not nervous until I had 2 stand behind the screens we where using 2 hide all r stuff and 4 us 2 b when the other was doing there thingamambob.

My turn came and I went and did the whole thing w/ no stumbling at all....ok,ok so maybe just a little. lol

At the end I stayed and listened 2 the message that was wonderfully done by Mrs. Ch.

Later my mom told me some1 had said that when I do the dance at church my dad will have 2 bring a double barreld shot gun 2 ward off the boys!!! =D

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox-mIzZ pIxI cHiX Y

9 comments:

runnergirl© said...

I think the boys would be impressed w/ your dancing skills!
lol
just kidding, (don't want to scare you)

Anonymous said...

hey hanna,
srry i haven't been posting comments iv'e been rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy busy.....and haven't gotten home till like 11:30pm and gone to bed at like 12 ....so yeah and what thing at what church ?? e-mail me kk ?????? ttyl.... h.l.

Anonymous said...

Hey glad to hear the dance went well. I was thinking and praying for you. I read your blog and it's fun to hear what you are up to. Have a great day.
-Mommy Tigger

runnergirl© said...

HELLO LOVE!
love ya' bunches, and see you sunday....

The Girl Next Door said...

hey hanna,

You did your dance SO WELL! I loved it!! You were soooo graceful. You totally looked like a ballerina. =D

-ashley

♥Miss Writer said...

I am sorry I don't make a habit of posting comments, but I feel just like you, I haven't had comments for like two whole posted....

I just got busy, but I DO read your blog.

*hearts*

K

Anonymous said...

hey sweet thing,
i read your blog all the time. now that my computer is working again i can post. ptl.. your dance was wonderfully annointed. it was obvious that he Lord was doing it through you. made me cry.
i sure do love you and am very proud of you. keep your eyes on the prize (Jesus). grandma s

Lisa said...

I loved your dance. I cried even when you were rehearsing. So beautiful! God touched all of our hearts through you. :)

miss_lep said...

sounds like the dance went well for you and also that ppl do read your blog!lol