Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Short Post 4 2day

That made me ssssssssssooooooooo happy!
NINE comments!...............Man,I should give more hints more often! lol

Hope every1s day has been pure sweetness!
Mine has except 4 the bit of news on Fox 2day.

4 those of u who listen 2 Steven Curtis Chapmen - his 5year old daughter,Maria,adopted from China, was killed yesterday evening.
1 of her bros was pulling there SUV out of the driveway,didn't c her and accidentally hit her w/ the car.
Please just b praying 4 their fam and that they will handle the situation in a godly way. That's because the Media will b watching more closely 2 c how they handle the loss.

Other than that Leah and I r gonna rearrange r room on Saterday so I decided 2 go the whole 9 yards and wash the sheets 2day [I get very in depth when I comes 2 cleaning out!]. 2marrow I'm doing r laundry. lol

Now I'm gonna do a separate post 4 the new movie we saw last week!
Geuse which 1?
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
mIzZ pIxI cHiX

P.S.
I changed my screen name on Barbie Girl 2:mIzZpIxIcHix
And L got an account 2! Screen name:Daizy105

5 comments:

runnergirl© said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahahaha yeah i can only clean when im in the mode most of the time i am but sometimes im not.....ttyl c u Sun.....love ya...ps
i might not get your e-mail if you send one tomorrow or sat..cause to morrow were cooking 4 jens Grad.party and sat. the party...
Hannah l.

pss
srry it's so long...

Anonymous said...

So sad about SCC, will be praying. Hope you get your room just the way you like it.

runnergirl© said...

I just wanted to apoligize for my previous comment. I was short on time while reading your post so I only caught the part where SCC had adopted. Later, my mumsy made me aware of the whole story. I feel so bad and once again say I am sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that was a good thing. Next time, I won't leave a comment unless I get a chance to read the entire post. =] .
I ♥ ya'
(I'll delete my other comment)

Lisa said...

We've been praying for the Chapmans. What an awful, awful thing. The poor brother who ran over her. He'll have to live with this for the rest of his life.

Isn't rearranging furniture fun? It's so fresh and clean, and new when you're all done. I love going to sleep in my room after I've rearranged and deep cleaned. Hope you had fun!