Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Day 2Day! Yay!

I felt like a small and pink 2day 4 the font. Dunno y,it doesn't even go w/ the template! =]
Maybe cause 2day has been a good 1.Yeah,I bet that is it.

2day I was asked by Mrs.Ch 2 do a photo shoot w/ her.Actually 2.
The first was a high school senior at 10 and the other where 2 cousins w/ there grandparents and the grandmas little charge Kalie at 11. She was ssssssssssssooooooooooo cute (Kalie)! She reminded me of Selah.
Y know that thing she does when u give her a hug and then she slowly walks away throwing a shy glance at u afterwards.

Anyway after the photo shoots we took the dogs out,she did a little editing and then we went 2 a few garage sales. We didn't get anything but a star shaped cookie-cutter 4 10 cents. We kept joking about the 'outrageous' price ! lol

We have fun 2gether whatever we do! LUV U MRS.CH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lele and r room did go well,and it looks so pretty! lol
I felt like I had just been run over by an American Airline plane! =0 =D
Lele's bed had fallen apart [the metal stand thing underneath anyway] so poor mummy had 2 come in from the 'butterfly -garden-construction-sight' 2 fix it. I felt kinda bad 4 doing that 2 her.

Now I am blogging and am gonna go check my partly abandoned e-mail.
Sorry everybody who has e-mailed me in the past WEEK ! lol

LUVUALL!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-mIzZ pIxI cHiX

Hey Kels-Call me! I wanna get on Barbie Girlz soon! Sorry 4 not calling u back!
We have r first week of summer off starting Monday. That is the best time 4 me. LUV U!

5 comments:

runnergirl© said...

hey photograhper.
sounds like a fun day.
can't wait to see you on sunday.
=].

Jen said...

Not a problem at all - I enjoyed proving that I CAN fix things when I must. :-) You did a great job on your room. I really think you should post pictures.

Love - Muver

Lisa said...

Yes, post a pic of your room. I'd love to see it! Sounds like a lovely day with Mr. Ch. Isn't she sweet? You're mom fixing stuff, huh? Go figure!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!!
Post pic's on your blog of your bed room!!!!!!!!!!Plz...Oh check your e-mail!!!!!

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna,
I had a lot of fun with you today! And it was nice talking with you. :)

luv ya babe! (i'm sounding like meli now! lol)
-Ash