Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ladys Brunch On Saterday...

A happy day 2 all of u!
I'm sssssssoooooooooo happy and sssssssssssoooooooooooo nervous about this Saturday! Happy cause I finally got this dress I've been dying 2 get 4 three weeks [I think I'm gonna wear it 2 the Brunch]. And nervous cause the dance is only three days away!!!! I haven't practiced doing my hair but I keep going over and over in my head about what we should do 2 it. 4 those of u who have seen the movie 'Emma' She had her hair done in the way I wanna do mine. Only diffrence is we r gonna stick little sprigs of Babys Breath [the flower...lol] in it.
I'm gonna wear the long,white flowee dress that C.A.T. [Creative Arts Team] uses 4 special dances. There 'll b a purple over layer w/ it 2. Again I wanna ask u all 2 :
BE PRAYING 4 MRS. C AND ESPECIALLY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Ch will b speaking but she didn't have a subject last time I saw her which was on Tuesday night. Pleas b praying 4 the Lords guidance 4 her message!
I told her how Mrs.C and I had been practicing and on the way home we talked about the fact that if the Lord wants me 2 do a dance then God will allow the dance 2 b perfect. Then I used the same conversation 2 explain that if God wants her 2 speak then he WILL give her the words.
Am I sounding preachy?????
If I am I'll stop. Anyway I have 2 go.
C U Soon [Lord willing]!!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox-Mizz Pixi Chix Y

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

it was nice seeing you at wally's world too piglet!
=]
I will have to leave you more comments!
♥tigger

♥Miss Writer said...

I miss your comments, you should post on my blog soon.

Wanna get on Barbie Girls soon???


Call me!

~Kelsey~