Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Hey all my blog readers!
Waz up in ur world 2day?
Allot in mine! First I got up successfully at 7:00 and was ready in time 2 be in and out of the shower by 8:00! YAY MEEEEEEE!!!!! lol
Then when I expected 2 have a full day of school Mom told me we would b running 'a few' errands. What was 'A Few' errands turned out 2 b a whole day on a road trip [if u wanna call it that],allot of junk food and 8 full hours of quality time and fun. We left home around 9:00 and didn't get home till 4:30! Poor dogz! =]
First we headed of 2 the library 4 a few hours.Then mumzee got us all lunch at Mc.Donald's.
After we got outta there we shot over 2 Capizeo 2 get new,canvas ballet shoes 4 the dance on Saterday [LONG LIVE SPLIT SOLE!!!]. lol
We had had a terribly llllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg drive 2 the town 2 get them since we don't have 1 where we live.
So mumzee again was a gracious mother and got us all some ice cream! *mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
Then we got the idea 2 go 2 Ch. Falls. Luv those things! Some VERY good pics can b taken out there!
So we went 2 a candy shop and bought a big bag of popcorn 2 feed da ducks and gees. 4tunetly we still have some left over. I like store bought popcorn! =]
We fed da birds and when 2 do a little more site seeing. FUN! FUN! FUN! =]
Have a beautiful fest of the day;or whats left of it! lol
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox-
Mizz Pixi Chix Y

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

sounds like a fun, eventful day!!!!! I just wish I could have tagged along!
=p. haha

miss_lep said...

oh I haven't been to capizeo in a long time, I now go a little ways down the road from there to second sole my running shoe store.

Jen said...

I had so much fun today! Thanks for being such a great big sister and daughter/friend.

Love you - Mumzee (I can not decided on a spelling!)

Anonymous said...

Did you enjoy your "walmart" shopping session? Do I even have to ask!