Thursday, June 12, 2008

~2day,2marrow,More Horses and Barbie Girlz~

Here I am again!
Did u c the last 'post'?
Mumzee left it 4 me....I luv her! ****THANX MUMZEE!!!!!****

2day was good...slow, but good. It has been slow b-cause Grandma Sherry is taking us 2 the C. Pool just down 2 corners and three streets. lol .... [Some peeps say:"Just around the corner" or: "Just down the street.]
I can't wate! Hopefully it wont rain!!!! We r gonna go w/ the Ks - Ashleys fam.
WooHoo! I totally just LUV my bathing suit! It is 1 of those kinds that have the 1 strap that goes from the neck line and then attaches @ the back of ur neck. If we tack the camera I'll make shure I get a pic of it so u can c....yeah I know! I am always promising 2 post a pic of something and then never do! lol

Kelsey-Ur mom has a pic of u and a friend of urs on her blog. U r both under the water in a pool. Q.-How did she get that? It looked like the cam was under the water 2.
Just wondering. It did look pretty sweet though!!!

Anyway...
Mrs Ks horse Flucka had a foal a few weeks ago!!! She is SO cute! Mrs.K named her Skeekia.
She looks more like her father- Aundy-than her mother. Mostly b-cause of her color. She is sort of a gray all over,dark legs and muzzle and a black dorsal stripe. She has big dark eyes and when I first saw her in the stall w/ Flucka she nuzzled my hand! =D
Also another horse named Cinnabar is going 2 foal soon. Pleas pray that it all will go well.

Oh boy....Barbie Girlz. Yeah....
They finished adding the V.I.P. I looked yesterday.
Not good. It's not amoral or anything. But...well...they made it so u have 2 sign up as a V.I.P [Very Important Person] 2 get anything and everything. That means all the clothes that u could get b4 r now only available if u r a VIP. All the furni all the new games. Everything.
And it doesn't stop there.
In order 2 b a VIP u have ta pay $5.99 a month.
The bright side is that u can get a virtual pet,get gowns @ Glamor Gowns, get a make-over in Club Beauty and I am guessing all the furni that was only available 2 the girlz w/ the MP3.

Other than all that it has been a very good week.
Hope ur day goes good and u all will have a great Fathers Day!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX-mIzZ pIxI cHiX Y

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that stinks lol well c u sunday
hannah

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna,

I can't wait to go swimming with you tomorrow. We're gonna have a blast! And I can't wait to see your bathing suit! lol
Sorry about the whole barbie girl thing. That really stinks that ya hafta pay now. :(

c ya tomorrow!
-Ash

runnergirl© said...

you have to come swimming at my house sometime!
you should post a pic of your swim suit so I can see it!
:)
youth group in 2 days...

runnergirl© said...

Elmo would so get votes!
lol. probably not.
:(