Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hair,Tans and Horses!!!!






I declare that hair cuts rock!!!! Mumzee and I went 2 Deanne's so-and-so 2day in M. I got a slightly shorter cut this time. New bangs r the thing. They kinda look like Hannahs old ones b4 she got the straight across that she has now.I LUV 'EM!!! lol

Ok so get this: Yesterday we went 2 the O'Bs. I tried 2 get a tan out on their back porch but no luck. Sooo....I was gonna get in my bathing suit and lay out in the back yard 4 a while. And guess what? It rained.=[ Hopefully it'll warm up and get sunny 2marrow cause I'm not wearing a tank and shorts 2 the church work day w/ white legs!!!!!! lol

NEWS CLIP OF THE DAY:
1 of Mrs. K's horses had a little filly 2day!!!!!!!
And I get 2 go c her! The mother is Fluka and they haven't named the foal yet. Can't wait till they do!

G2G-mIzZ pIxI cHiX Y

10 comments:

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Miss Writer said...

I love hair cuts!!! I could use a new one soon!

It's raining....sorry 'bout that. lol.

I am on cahpter 8-10 on my book. I am writing it in sections and that's where I am at.....I am sooo excited.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Love the new "DOO"

Anonymous said...

LLLOOOVVEEE THE HAIR!!!!
Hannah

runnergirl© said...

OMG, I love love love the new hair. IT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!
haha. so yeah I am a little crazy.
:) lol
I hope you can get your tan.
I might come to the work day.
idk?!?

The Girl Next Door said...

Omigosh Hanna! You look sooo cute! I love the new haircut!!
Good luck on getting a tan. I'm sure you'll get a really nice one before the end of the summer. So keep tryin'!!!

luv ya!
-Ash

Jen said...

I like the hair, too. And I am hard to please! ;-))

Lvoe you - Muver

miss_lep said...

I really like the pic of you in your bathroom mirror! try that taning lotion it really works i used it before prom (before i was tan) just watch that u put it on evenly or you get patches (that happen to my feet)

miss_lep said...

oops I mean tanning

Lisa said...

Cute pics! Sorry it rained when you were trying to get a tan. :( Cute hair though. :)