Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prayer Request!

Hello everyone!
Just a quick notice 2 u all that my Mom and Dad r leaving for Columbus 2day around 12:00 2 go 2 the CHEO (Christian Home Educators of Ohio)conference. Pleas b praying consistently 4 them! They will b home this Saturday, but it is a 2 hour drive there. All 2gether they r gonna be driving there & back for 4 hours.I am really glad 4 them though b-cause there is a pool @ the hotel and Mom has been running like mad 2 get a bathing suit! lol THANX EVERYBODY!!!!

I LUV U MOM & DAD!
HAVE A GOOD TIME!
AND WE R PRAYING!!!!
YYYYYYYY-Bunnylips
(Don't Ask...lol)

6 comments:

Jen said...

We love you, too! Have fun with the Grandmas and be a blessing to them.

See you on Saturday!

Muver

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna,

I love the new picture of you. Really cool!
And I'll be prayin' for your parents.

btw, I had so much fun with you and the girls. We should definitely do this again very soon.

hope you have a great day!
luv ya!
-Ash

miss_lep said...

now you will have to blog about all the things you got to get away with doing...I mean...the perfect way you acted while mom and dad were gone!hehe!jk

Lisa said...

Have fun this weekend with your grandparents! I love the new picture too! Love your blog. It's pretty! :)
Love, Mrs. K.

runnergirl© said...

hey babe,

the pic is oh so fabulous! and thanks for the update...bunny lips!
:)
that nickname is a keeper.
hahaha,
love ya' and see you sunday!
-tigger

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna
Love the new pic of you at first i didn't think it was you lol blonde moment lol
Hannah