Saturday, June 7, 2008

LIKE DA NEW TEMPLATE????

Watcha think?
Mummy showed me the PZAM templates and I was just like:"Oh my gosh!"
I liked this 1 4 now but b expecting the templates 2 change anytime! :D

2day was work day at my church. At the end I really did think I was gonna die of heat stroke! lol Lets c...I helped take the paint off the back door,wiped down the nursery,cleaned a bathroom [Thank u Hannah! Couldn't have done it w/ out u! lol],took off all the old staples that had been left on the main bulletin board and helped mulch.
I have always luved mulching...not anymore!
Then mummy took us kids home early while they cleaned up at the church.
I took the most wonderful shower ever recorded in the history of r world since Adam and Eve. lol
Then we watched a movie and mom and pop came home. Mom made mini meat loaves and corn 4 dinner. *mmmmmm*
And now I am blogging. *DUH!*
Later I think me Mom and Pop r gonna watch a movie from NetFlix.
Hope so anyway. I wanna b able 2 wake up @ 7 in the morning 4 church.
LUV U ALL!
XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO-mIzZ pIxI cHiX Y

5 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

LOVE the new template!!!

And it was nice seein' you at church today.
I laughed really hard when you said you took the most wonderful shower in the history of our world since Adam and Eve! So funny!!! lol ^_^

luv ya!!
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

Love the Thing...template or what ever... and your welcome! i'm suprised that we made ot through jk jk jk jk jk well gtg take a shower and thats probley when i'm gonna wake up ! ah i can't spell this late at night excpecily when i've been working most the day i came home and we rearanged the office !!! now there two moniters!!!! yes!!!! c u 2morrow ~

Hannah

runnergirl© said...

hey babe!
I love love the new templete.
also I adore the thing on the side of your blog that says 'you don't have to be crazy to be one of my friends, but it helps'
that gave me a good laugh.
boy oh boy, I think we had a good day today at church, and the improvements from the work day sure show.
good job! (you get a gold star)
I wish I could have come to the work day, but seems like you covered my part. lol.
always next time.
see you tonight at youth group.
love ya' girlie,
MELI!!!

miss_lep said...

nice template! :) Now on to leave a comment on the hair one....

Lisa said...

The new template is SO cute! You were such a hard worker at work day. Way to go!! Maybe you should be our permenent mulch girl. lol Just kidding!