Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

This is Dad & I before we left for Winter Jam in January of '07.
Happy 39th Birthday, Dad!
I love you, Pop, more than you can fathom!
Don't ever forget that.

If you remember, back in October we had a fire on the back of our garage. This was due to some warm ashes that had been dumped just the day before. When my Mom woke him a two in the morning telling him about the flames, he flew out of bed to go water it down while we all rushed to the front porch. This is a perfect example of how a father's love should be played out for his family. I am so blessed to have a dad who will risk himself for his family, no matter how scary the situation. And so everyone knows, my Dad was able to put out the flames before the firemen arrived. Thank you, Daddy! You're my hero!

-Hanna Y


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday mr. G

♥Miss Writer said...

YOU had the longest most gorgeous hair I have ever seen...you had very beautiful....never ever cut it again....PLEASE! lol.

~Kelsey