Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Woa! What a Week!

Woa. What a week!
The conference for Steve Demme was part of Friday and all [and I mean ALL] of Saturday. It went very well except for I had a headache on Friday and...um...'tummy hurts' on Saturday. Get my drift? And yesterday [Monday] Nate had to go for an MRI because of a really bad migraine a few weeks ago. It was so bad that he lost his vision for a seck and his hearing went funny. He said he had to sit down cuz his head hurt so bad. He is ok now, but we had to have the doc check because of some family history.

Other than that, I started a new book last month. It's about a girl named Abigail Cox who lives on a horse farm called Woody Brook Gables. She, her twin bro named Luke and her mom and dad (Gabriel Cox and Naomi Cox) live there. They do boarding, riding lessons and each have a horse of their own except for Gabriel Cox, who has a few thoroughbreds that he keeps to enter in competitions to make money. Eventually they adopt a 16 year old named Lana. I'm thinking of changing her name to Paige cuz I ave always wanted a character by that name. There is this boy named Ben Harris who thinks Abigail is all that. *lol* Basically, the story is about how Abigail hates the fact that they are gonna adopt cuz she likes her life the way it is. Lana is an angry girl because of her teen mother she never met. She sees how happy the Cox's are with their faith and decides to ask how she can have it too. Once Lana shapes up, Abigail decides her new siss isn't all that bad and they form a lasting relationship.
I might add something to the story. Dunno yet.

We just finished dinner. Salad and potato soup! One of my faves! I seemed to have burnt my poor pink tough on the first bite, so whenever I wanted water it tasted horrible cuz my tongue was all messed up.

We decorated the house yesterday. That was fun! The Christmas tree went up on Sunday night and Dad strung it with lights. Then yesterday we decorated the mantle and the banister with cinnamon stix, pine cones, bows and garland. You'll all get to see it at the progressive dinner. Which, by the way, is Dad's birthday! Yay! Be expecting a birthday blog post on the 13th!

Lele and I are thinking about Christmas gifts for Gilbert and Snuggles. We are thinking a leash and collar for them both and maybe a wooden castle. We already have a castle along with a tube. But the tube has been adorned with guinea pig tinkle and droppings so they really need another one cuz when either is in the castle nobody is in the tube. They realllllyyyy like the castle anyway. I'm thinking that is a good gift idea for them. I know, getting gifts for pets sounds stupid but we have always gotten them for Max and Mazy and now it's the pigs turn! So there! *lol*

I gotta scoot. Brennen just called.
Toodles! See you all on Saturday!

Hanna-Y


2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Piglet!
I love you!=]
see you tomorrow at the progressive dinner. it is going to be awesome. I am bringing one of my friends who I think you will really like.
-TIgger.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is busy!

poor nathen! tell him i had a MRI and it lasted for 2 hours yeah laying still not moving a inch for two hours ! but it's okay cause i got a break after a hour but it was only like 2 min and then i went back in and fell alsleep!