Friday, December 19, 2008

~Update on Life~

Hi!
Rilla is better! No one else got sick, thank goodness!
The only thing I hear was that Jessie and Aaron got it or something.

I am realllllyyy looking forward to Sunday! Or at least the Christmas service. We have to be to the church at 8:30 am for worship practice! Ahhhhh! I'll have to wake up at like 6:30. Help. I hope to maybe get a red shirt tomorrow or after the morning service to wear to the evening service. Then I think I'm gonna look on Google to see how to do a spiral curl style. I hope it works cuz we have a couple curlers that will do that and I luv the style!

Ashley just called me from school. She calls most Fridays when she is waiting for the bus. Today she called me cuz she was waiting for a basketball game or something. I'm so glad I don't have to do that! HOMESCHOOLING ROCKS! *lol*

My book is going good. Both of them. I am attempting o keep myself from beginning a THIRD! I keep having all these ideas I just love but I need to finish the ones I have started. Oh brother...

Gilbert and Snuggles are doing good. Gilbert is still an old hermit but I hope he will grow out of that. Lele and I want to get them a hidy hole and a couple leashes and harnesses for Christmas. It think that a fence would be better than a harness but what can we do when the fence is $20? I'll try and post pics of them soon. =]

I think I know what I'm gonna get Mummy and Dad for Christmas, but I can't tell on my blog cuz Mumzy reads me blog! =]

Merry Christmas!
-Hanna Y

5 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Hey Piglet-

I am excited for Sunday's service as well! I wish I could come over and do your hair. I will be home baking for my fundraiser. ;)

love you tons!
-Tigger.

Jen said...

Oh, go ahead and tell. I won't read it.....

love you - Muver

Anonymous said...

hello sweetie,
i can't wait to see the pic's of the pigs aka geni pigs :D lol you need to e-mail me more often lol well that stinks that aaron is sick lol not really hahaha

♥Miss Writer said...

I am glad Ms. Rilla is better...
I hope none of you do ever catch it...
I miss you tons..

P.S. I was going to post on my blog about my Mom's present, and I said the same thing you did, about them being able to read it...GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!!
~Kelsey~

runnergirl© said...

you looked lovely last night.
love you so much!
-Tigger.