Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hey Everybody!!!!

So how do u like the new layout?
I like it.However....I'm gonna change the blogs name.
Don't freak or anything!It will not b so hard 2 remember.
I won't type it yet because I don't want anybody else 2 steel my idea.

Ok forget the name change!On 2 something more exiting!
Who has heard of a chat sight called:Barbie Girl?
I play on there all the time.As a matter of fact I'm gonna get on there after I'm done blogging.
Anyway.I LUV being on that sight.The only thing that is not so fun is the fact that I don't have an actual Barbie Girl (Barbie Girl is a mp3 player).I get a little jealous when I c girls who have 1.They have all the looks,clothes,pets,earrings,furni,purses,hats and can go in shops that u can only get if u have a B.G..
But I luv rearranging my girls room getting her in different outfits,choosing eyes,hair make-up and lips and lip colour 4 her!It's fun 2 make friendies on there and have a conversations with them.I like 2 invite them 2 c my room and 2 go 2 another girls rooms.That's pretty much it so I'm gonna move on2 another subject.

I had writing class at 1:00.My story is gowing great.
I am making my own language 4 the peeps of Aradon,Iklinda,Prisma,Masha and all those other places.
Yes I like J.R.R. Tolkien!I thing he was an awesome doode.
As a matter of fact I am reading Lord of the Rings.Yes really!LOL
I just started and am at the part of the first book when Bilbo Baggins and Gandolf r talking in Bilbo's home at Bag End.That was rite after Bilbo used the ring and disappeared from his party.I luv the part when he is tying 2 make his speech and all the other Hobbit relatives r interrupting with laughter and applause!
Ok....I need 2 go.I wanna get on Barbie Girl be4 dad tells me 2 get of the computer!

TTYL!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWWWEEETTTNNNEEEESSSSS !!!!!
well i still don't get the whole mp3 is called a barbie girl ??? \
well c u soon !!!
lol

♥Miss Writer said...

I like the layout, but I woould personally stick to white lettering ... and your PINK CHICKY sign on the left looks like this:
PINK CHICK
Y

You should fix that. I miss you.

~Kelsey