Wednesday, March 19, 2008

R U Ready 2 Hear My News?

R u ready 2 hear my news?
Translation:
R u ready 2 hear my good news?

Well whether u r ready or not here it comes.
Some of the peeps who read my blog already know this cause they go 2 my youth group.
Ok.At Acquire the Fire they talked a lot about making ways 2 reach out 2 the peeps in our community.And it just so happens that some of us (in our youth group) can play an instrument.
Like base,electric guitar,acoustic,flute,trumpet,and mostly piano.Not only that but some of us (including myself,trust me, I get it from my muver!) also happen 2 have a pretty good singing voice.
Ssssssooooo....we decided 2 start a band!Yay!
I have wanted 2 be part of a band 4 a really long time but never really knew how 2 get 1 2gether.And thanks 2 the peeps at A.T.F. they figured it out 4 me! : )
So on Sunday night at youth group we talked about it and started looking at possible names like:
Brother Sister Voices
R.A.D.-Rebles Against Darkness
Our Generation (That's Mine!)
Extreme Theopholias
Alive!
Crazy 4 Christ
H.P.G. 2 Him-Honor,Power,Glory 2 Him
So we all voted and R.A.D.,Extreme Theopholias,H.P.G. 2 Him and Our Generation r still on the white board at church.The youth leaders will decide witch one they like best and will tell everybody at the next meeting.I wanna change mine 2: R Generation.
I hope they ether choose mine or R.A.D..

YTTYL!Y
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

♥Miss Writer said...

A Band???? Sweet! One of my friends joined a band. He plays the guitar. I wish I was good at an instrument....have fun with the band! I like RAD.....

~K

runnergirl© said...

that is so cool that you came up w/ our generation!

Anonymous said...

hey what happend to s.h.i.f.t ?
(i foget what it stands for )
lov ya
hannah