Monday, March 17, 2008

Yes,I Am Still Alive! : )

YesI am still alive!
In English:
Yes I am still alive!
Sorry it has been sssssssssssssoooooooooooooo long since I have posted!
First I had a busy week after A.T.F.(wich I will give u a full report on it in a minute),then I got sick,then came another full week.Somebody has got 2 talk 2 my muver about that! :)
So as u can c it has been a pretty buzy....uh....month since u all last heard from me.

Anyway,so much has happened!

~ Acquire the Fire~
~Part One~
12:35-All gather at C.C.F. (my church),pray 4 a safe trip there and back,every1 decides which car they will ride in and we all leave.
Mind u,we finally got 2 Grand Rapids after 6 hours of driving!
6:00pm-Arrive in Grand Rapids,drive 2 the building where concerts will be held.

6:30-Bathroom brake,find seats.

6:45-Concert starts with lots and lots of VERY LOUD MUSIC,and some speakers.

9:00-Arrive at the Hotel (HALLELUJAH!!!),all get in the shower,and r in jammys and asleep by 12:00.

6:30am-I wake up,chaperone and us girls talk 4 a wile,get dressed,make-up,and r ready by 7:30.

7:35-All gather at the boys hotel room and have breakfast,we found out wile we where there that the guys went swimming at 6 in the hotels enclosed swimming pool(I just about pounded them 4 not asking us 2 go!).

8:00-Arrive at the auditorium,get in seats.

8:35-Concert starts.

12:30-Lunch break,we go 2 T.J.I. Fridays and get back by 1:30.

1:45-Concert resumes.

5:00-Dinner break,we stay at the auditorium and get dinner there.

I need 2 put something here and then I rap up.
Saturday night was the most moving out of the hole time we where there!
All my friendies and I went down 2 the very front and where so moved I think almost all of us raised r hands!It was the kind of feeling u get that gets 2 the point where u can feel God moving in the room!!!!!!! It was sssssssssoooooooooo
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:30-Return 2 our seats.

9:30-Back at the hotel and meet again in the guys hotel room,our youth leader wanted 2 talk 2 us about the next morning when we where supposed 2 leave 4 home.He told us we where gonna have 2 leave at 4 instead of just between 5 and 6!

~To Be Continued~

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

I am happy to see you are still alive!
LOL =)

♥Miss Writer said...

Welcome back dearest Hanna! E-mail me.....but at my REAL adress, not my Mom's.

Luv ya,
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH YOUR ALIVE =] =] =] =] lol
lov
hannah

Esther said...

Glad you had such a great time at the ATF? What do you think about going on a mission trip?